Weaver Nut Company, Inc. is an Importer, Distributor, and Manufacturer of Candies, Chocolates & Confections, Dried Fruits, Nuts, Coffees & Teas, Spices, Snacks and Bulk Foods from around the world. We ship to retail stores, mom & pop shops, farmers markets, jobbers, regional distributors, grocery, food service, restaurants, manufacturers, institutions, and non-profits. We have been a family run business since 1975. Our goal is to serve our customers as we would want to be served with quality, integrity, and enthusiasm!
Watch our corporate Video Here: Weaver Nut Video
Weaver Nut Company, Inc. began in 1975 as Weaver Bulk Foods in the basement of the family home. While operating from their home, Mr. And Mrs. Weaver owned and operated seven market stands. After five years they sold six of the market stands, retaining the Cloister Shopping Center stand. In 1982, they moved the wholesale business to a leased space behind the Cloister Shopping Center. A year later, 1983, they opened a candy store called Weaver’s Candy and Cookie Outlet, also in the Cloister Shopping Center.
In 1986 and 1987 they built and moved to 1925 West Main Street, Ephrata, PA. With the move the business was renamed to E. Paul Weaver III Nut Company, Inc. In 1990 both the wholesale and retail were doubled in size. In 1993 the name and logo were changed to Weaver Nut Company, Inc.
Mr. Weaver also started a corporation called Food Brokers International in February of 1995. This is a brokerage company designed to enhance Weaver Nut Company, Inc. with its importing and buying power. We now import products from around the world under the private label of Food Brokers International.
Today, Weaver Nut Company, Inc. operates its Food Distribution & Manufacturing operations out of multiple locations throughout Pennsylvania, USA.