Posted by Vincent Weaver on 7/12/2016 to
For our recipe we modified this tasty Pumpkin Pie recipe to incorporate some of our new healthy mixes.
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 ½ cups Rolled Oats
- ½ Sliced Almonds
- ½ cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- ½ cup of Raisins
- ½ cup of Cranberries
- ¼ cup of Nature’s Gift Power Mix
- Preheat an oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Coat 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, rolled oats, almonds, and pecans in a large bowl. Mix the honey and vanilla in a separate large bowl. Stir the oat mixture into the applesauce mixture, until granola begins to gather in clusters. Spoon granola evenly onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven, stirring every 20 minutes, until lightly browned and crispy, about 1 hour.
- Remove from oven; cool to room temperature. Stir in raisins and cranberries; store in an airtight container.
With plenty different healthy options we offer, you’ll be able to make a granola that is truly what your heart desires! So get creative and show us what you made!