So our year in review holds a lot to reflect on, and a lot to be appreciated and grateful for!
As William Arthur Ward beautifully said: “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings”.
At Weaver Nut Company, Inc. we wanted to share our top 5 things we are thankful for in year 2015:
- Customers – so, the best part about our growth? Our amazing client base, indeed! We love working with our new and old customers, and are extremely grateful for each and every one of you!
- Teammates – we are blessed with committed and efficient team members who are also passionate about their work and being an integral part of the Weaver Nut family. Without our customers and teammates, we would not be where we are now, and we deeply appreciate that!
- Company foundation and core values – starting with our history of family-owned, hard-working business that was conceived in the family basement more than 40 years ago, we are grateful for the strong foundation of success built on honesty, integrity, enthusiasm, and professionalism!
- Health – we realize how important health is and also honoring and appreciating it every day, so we are especially grateful for our health that served us well, since without it our year would have been much different!
- Family – and last but not least, we want to express how thankful we are for our families, who continue to inspire us to be more and do more of what’s good for us and for all. And when we say family, we mean not just our blood families but also our friends, our community, and our vendors – so gratitude goes to all who touched, influenced, helped, and enriched our lives last year in any way!
At Weaver Nut Company, Inc., as we did a yearly recap, we went on to make a few New Year’s resolutions, and one of them is to learn from any challenges or mistakes we faced in 2015 by reflecting on past steps and seeing what and how we can improve in 2016 and beyond.
We also wanted to share a few values that we hold high and want to make sure continue to be at the center of all our goals for 2016 – they are giving, focus, and gratitude.
To us, that means giving ourselves with dedication and enthusiasm to our families and our work (our customers), being focused on our purpose and achieving our goals, and staying grateful.
We wish all of you a Healthy, Joyful, Successful, and Fulfilling Year 2016, and may there always be internal and external growth!
And now, how about sweetening up your new year with Weaver Nut’s wide selection of wholesale candy and chocolate, snacks and nuts, teas and coffees, and much more!